Pan with mouse middle button

Hi,
Panning with mouse middle button seems not seamless.
Is there any option we can use middle mouse button to use seamless pan.
When we define our own commands user needs to pan but when we change CursorMode to CursorMode = tkCursorMode.cmPan our command ends.
Thanks in advance,

One option may be to integrate Panning into your tool. Then the user doesn’t have to change tools. I’m not sure how difficult it may be to manually implement panning, trapping the middle mouse down, then mouse move events until the mouse is released.

Another option (although this may not be realistic) would be to somehow save the current state of your tool while the user pans the map.

A third option, if you have the source code and build your own version of the OCX, would be to integrate your tool into the OCX, in which case you would have more control over the tool behavior, and possibly take advantage of the built-in panning.

Sorry I can’t be more help.

Regards.
Jerry.

Thanks jerry.
But i think this issue should be added to MapWindow during next updates. Transparent zoom and pan during commands are really useful for real world applications.

A related JIRA issue has been created at https://mapwindow.atlassian.net/browse/MW5CORE-253
Now just some resources to programm it :wink: