Error related to gdal204.dll

Hello.
I began to see an error related to gdal204.dll.

The procedure entry point to sqlite3_column_origin_name was not found in the library C:\MapWinGIS\dev\gdal204.dll

I can’t understand the reason … It occurs when adding AxMap to the form. Development Environment - Embarcadero Delphi. If you create AxMap dynamically … or open a finished project, then no error occurs. Can anyone have any thoughts on this? There are no other dlls with this name anywhere … I don’t understand …

P.S.
The installation file that comes with MapWinGIS_TLB.pas to install MapWinGIS 5.1.0 not working on the latest versions of Delphi 10.3. I can provide a fully working version

You are using the v5.1 of MapWinGIS (published a few days ago)?
I’ll have to look into this.

Please share if you have a better working MapWinGIS_TLB.pas.
You can attach it here (perhaps zip it first).

Yes, the latest version is 5.1, but after rolling back to version 5.0.1 the error remains… only the references are already on gdal203.dll. I don’t know what it is yet… in the Assembly MapWinGIS or something u wrong on my computer.

Here is a fully working version of the pas file and a fully assembled component to install on the latest version of Delphi 10.3. The version of MapWinGIS latest 5.1.0MapWinGIS.Delphi.Component.v5.1.0.zip (174.1 KB) MapWinGIS.PAS.File.v5.1.0.zip (165.2 KB)