Debug x64 VS2017 Build errors

I get the following compile errors when building the Debug x64 configuration.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error (active) E0020 identifier “SRS_WKT_WGS84” is undefined MapWinGIS D:\MapWinGIS-develop\src\COM classes\Utils_GDAL.cpp 4345
Error C2065 ‘SRS_WKT_WGS84’: undeclared identifier MapWinGIS d:\mapwingis-develop\src\com classes\utils_gdal.cpp 4345
Error C2259 ‘GCPCoordTransformation’: cannot instantiate abstract class MapWinGIS d:\mapwingis-develop\src\com classes\utils_ogr.cpp 2328
Error C2259 ‘GCPCoordTransformation’: cannot instantiate abstract class MapWinGIS d:\mapwingis-develop\src\com classes\utils_ogr.cpp 2330
Error C2039 ‘TransformEx’: is not a member of ‘OGRCoordinateTransformation’ MapWinGIS d:\mapwingis-develop\src\com classes\utils_ogr.cpp 3072
Error C2039 ‘TransformEx’: is not a member of ‘OGRCoordinateTransformation’ MapWinGIS d:\mapwingis-develop\src\com classes\utils_ogr.cpp 3074
Error C2259 ‘CompositeCT’: cannot instantiate abstract class MapWinGIS d:\mapwingis-develop\src\com classes\utils_ogr.cpp 3188

i fixed the TransformEx errors…
i’ve added the USE_DEPRECATED_SRS_WKT_WGS84 preprocessor def to the project settings
Now all that remains are the C2259 errors.

I don’t generally build the 64-bit version, so I can’t say off-hand what’s going on.

To verify, then, you downloaded the 64-bit libraries and includes for v2.4.4 of GDAL?

We cannot use the 3.x version of GDAL.

Yeah, copied libs/headers from a more recent version (3.1.3). That’s probably the issue.

I’m sorry if I didn’t mention that earlier. GDAL 3 incorporated a new Projection library. We need to stay at the 2.4 level until someone has opportunity to code for new changes.

No problem. I’m now able to build. Thanks for your help.