Is there any C ++ instructions for mapwingis

I want to write a PC program using MFC, but I have questions about how to call MapWInGis in C ++. I need a manual about C ++.

Hello @aohuisun, and welcome.

The short answer is no, there is no specific documentation for c++/MFC, but it can be done. The MapWindow OCX is essentially the same as any other ActiveX control.

If you do a search for “add ActiveX control to MFC dialog” you will find a few helpful articles. And you can use the Class Wizard to add event handlers for the control, and also to add the bulk of the API.

I have long intended to document the process, but alas, it all takes time.

Regards,
Jerry.

First of all thank you for your reply!
The problem I have now is: I have added and created an MFC application, and I want to know some APIs about map editing and printing.
Regards,
aohui.

Are you familiar with the online help? I don’t know your level of experience, so my best recommendation is to start with the Main Page, reviewing the topics you’re interested in. From there, perhaps review the AxMap class, in which you can add layers and print (see the SnapShot methods). Use the Shapefile class to manipulate layer data. And there are a number of examples which, although in c#, should still be helpful.

Hopefully this gets you started.

Jerry.