MAPWINGIS5 source code

Hello,

How can I access all the MapWinGIS source code to use some existing ones?

Thanks!

Do you mean you need the source code? It is on GitHub

Hi Pmeems,

Thanks for the response. I got the code downloaded tried to compile it on VS 2015, but keep on getting the error on BindingListView and MW5.shared. I think the two Metadata file could not be found errors are caused by the two invalid option ‘7.1’ for /langversion. But for VS 2015, the language versions can only go to 6.0. Do you have any ideas?

|Error|CS1617|Invalid option ‘7.1’ for /langversion; must be ISO-1, ISO-2, Default or an integer in range 1 to 6. |BindingListView|D:\Dev\MapWindow5\src\Utility\CSC|1|Build|Active|

|Error|CS1617|Invalid option ‘7.1’ for /langversion; must be ISO-1, ISO-2, Default or an integer in range 1 to 6 .|MW5.Shared|D:\Dev\MapWindow5\src\MW5.Shared\CSC|1|Build|Active|

|Error|CS0006|Metadata file ‘D:\Dev\MapWindow5\src\Utility\bin\x86\Debug\Equin.ApplicationFramework.BindingListView.dll’ could not be found|MW5.Api|D:\Dev\MapWindow5\src\MW5.Api\CSC|1|Build|Active|

|Error|CS0006|Metadata file ‘D:\Dev\MapWindow5\src\MW5.Shared\bin\x86\Debug\MW5.Shared.dll’ could not be found |MW5.Api|D:\Dev\MapWindow5\src\MW5.Api\CSC|1|Build|Active|

The /langversion option is in the csproj-files I think. You can have a look at change it or have a look at the properties of the projects.

Another solution could be to install VS2017 Community and use it to compile MW5.

And if you want to reuse parts of MW5 I recommend creating a plug-in for MW5 instead.